If you manage a distributed development team, you know the limitations of today’s SCM tools.
Juniper Networks, Pitney Bowes, and others with large, globally-distributed teams using Subversion and Git found their efforts stifled by:
- Slow transfer speeds between locations
- Extended periods of downtime that required administrator intervention to resolve
- Disconnected administration and monitoring tools across repositories and sites
WANdisco’s technology enables real time, active-active replication of Subversion and Git repositories across locations anywhere in the world with automated failover to ensure that your data is always available, even if an entire data center goes down. That means no more failed transactions, simple administration, and no more hair pulling to bring sites back online.
Just look at some of the results SVN MultiSite customers have reported:
- A Fortune 500 WANdisco customer reduced their average build time from 10 hours to 1.5 hours
- The customer saved $4.4m by increasing developer productivity
- SVN MultiSite produced a 357% ROI with a payback period of just two months
If you’re looking to address performance and availability issues, I’d like to show you how SVN MultiSite Plus and Git MultiSite have accelerated some of the world’s biggest Subversion and Git deployments.
Want to see what MultiSite can do for you? Give me a call at 1-925-365-0644.