- Install the replacement primary switch in the cabinet.
- Bring our backup switch online and ensure the secondary NICs are cabled correctly to it.
- Power off the old primary switch so that all servers failover to the backup switch.
- Cable up the new primary switch and power it back on (the servers will failback to the primary switch once they see it).
- Power off the backup switch and remove the old primary switch.
If you have any questions regarding this maintenance please open a ticket with our Support department and we'll be glad to discuss this in more detail. Thank you.
-The Secure Dragon Staff-
Secure Dragon LLC.